Friday, May 23, 2008

:: Ministry ::

I will be going over to Jurong West to serve this Sunday. I was quite happy when Si Hui called and asked if I could serve. Well, I didn't expect it to be so soon. Haha..

The software that they used is different from the one over at side board. They will be using the software that they used at the main board. Sounds pretty exciting.. Haha.. I remembered how badly I fare when I do the main board at Jurong West during one of the Prayer Meetings in 2006/2007. Haha.. That's so long ago. However, I believed in myself and I can conquer my failures this time round. =)

God, gave me the wisdom and alertness as I begin to serve this Sunday. It may be practise only, but I still want to serve you with the best of my ability.

One thing Su Ping said, "If Jesus were to serve in your position, what will He do?". I am sure He will learn to take charge of the whole situation, having the responsibility and every single small details to be take note of. He will ensure that everything will run smoothly and what are the things that need to prepare for before hand, and ensuring that the Service run well. =)

No comments: