Friday, May 23, 2008

:: Life ::

Life? It's just like a story that you will get to read in heaven. Just like we are reading some of the characters in the bible. Some of them lead a meaningful life, they made full use of the time they have on earth. Some of them lead a sad life, and they found no place of repentance. Sad huh? Sometimes, people don't understand how they should be living, what are they living for, who are they living for, until something happen, and sadly to say, by that time they found out, it may be already too late.

I was watching a Hong Kong drama "The Central Affairs 2" and I realised how evil human hearts can be. They can be happily sowing their evil deeds without thinking that what will happen to them in future, and resulting in many tragedies. When I was watching the drama, I think, why can't they live just like a normal person too? Is wealth and power that important to them? Those are just temporary items. Wealth, can be used up one day. Power doesn't last forever. People will overtake you one day...

Of course, it will be good to live in a abundance and prosperity. Pastor Kong always mentioned that we may be poor today, but if we live in God's word, we will not be poor forever. True, because we serve a God who is rich. =) God wants us to work hard too, that's why He gave Adam a job to tend the garden.

I always believe in working hard for it. However, I am strongly against getting money through MLM. To me, it's a bullshit system. Well, at least that's how I feel, because you don't earn money through what you work for, but you earn money through your friends. To put in a nasty tone, you are making use of your friends to earn money, not helping your friends to earn money. I would rather prefer to earn and I get pay by hour, or by month. At least, I will not feel guilty that I make use of my friends to earn money. Anyway, come to think of it, do you think all your friends will respond to this silly system? Do you think you will have endless friends to invite to join any MLM company? Come on, don't let the money work for you, work for it instead! Of course, don't be a slave to the money.

Life can be good if you want it to be.
Life can be interesting if you want it to be.
Life can be memorable if you want it to be.
Life can be made full use of if you want it to be.

I was just pondering over my life. Did I really made full use of it? God put me in this generation. What does He want me to do and achieve? In what areas did He wants me to overcome? Have I ever consider His feelings when I did something wrong? Have I ever make Him as my Lord and saviour? I can say, I did not achieve in certain areas that I have mention. Time and again, I have fail God. Time and again, I have grieved Him. Time and again, I have forgotten the meaning of the Easter story, how He died for our sins on the cross. Time and again, I have forgotten how good He was to me. Time and again, I did not have a relationship with Him. . .

I really hope that I can made full use of my life for God. Time on earth, is really short, compare to eternity in heaven. Well, I am not sure if God will allow us to go back to earth when we are up there. Haha.. One thing I am for sure, that today, 23/05/2008. It won't come back again...

No comments: