Saturday, June 7, 2008

:: ORD ::

The 2 years of journey has come to an end. I have been looking forward to this day for a long long time. In this 2 years, it has given me opportunities working together with different people. It has give me a glimpse of how outside the working world would be like, and I feel that it has been great to be in this unit where I am posted to.

I have mixed feelings when I leave my camp. Looking at some of the buildings that I used to go and the corridors that I have once walk, somehow, there's a feeling of sadness in departing them. Although there would be times of unhappiness, but there are times whereby I laugh together with my friends too. I can say that this place build up some meaningful relationships with my friends, and this is also the place where I like someone so deeply but I didn't confess. Seriously, I have never been so deeply attracted to people before. Hahaa.. Well, somethings are meant to keep for a secret. No worries, I have not been so addicted to this person as much as before, I am slowly giving up thinking and meditating upon this relationship. =P Must slowly let go want mah, how can so fast say I don't love you and immediately next day I don't love you liao? LOL.. Feelings are hard to die off. Anyway, that issue shall reserve for the future.

I feel quite elated when I get my pink IC! Haha.. It's been 2 years being "locked" up. Hahaa.. Embarking a new journey in 2008!! =) 3 more days to BigBang Camp! :D

No comments: