Sunday, June 8, 2008

:: Service ::

It's a long walk from Expo MRT station to Hall 1, but the walk seems to be shorten compare to the previous time. Probably it could be due to more exhibitions in Expo than the past when the church shifted to Hall 1? Or probably I was day dreaming while I was walking? Well, anyway, the most important thing is that I can get to go to church on time. =)

We had 3 new frenzs for Service! 2 are from my Connect Group brought by Derek, and they are Ruyi and Ryan. Both of them are just so cute in Jesus name. =P Another frenz is Vivian, who belongs to Kelvin's Connect Group. It's indeed great to see new frenzs keep coming, and that's the power of Prayer! Guess what, we have been conceiving Ruyi in our prayers for a week, and during the altar call, she gave her heart to Jesus! Praise The Lord!! =)

Service was great with Rev. Dr. Robb Thomson. He talks about having abundance in our lives, and about how our life with God. Shall blogged down a few points what he shared impacted me.
1. God will never give you a future that makes Him unnecessary.
2. A life without a harvest is proof you have invested in the wrong people.
3. Giving to God what belongs to Him guarantees God giving to us what grace provides.

God will never give us something that will cause us to be prideful, to declare independence from Him. All of us need God, and we have to make Him to be part of our lives. God is a part of our lives, not apart! He deserve to be the greatest portion in our lives. Well, every time I talk about this, I will feel really guilty. I guess, I must be a doer of my word. I don't want to come to a point whereby I lost something in the end, because the only cure for ingratitude is lost.

After the service, we went over to PS to fellowship. Had tempura chicken set for dinner, which cost me about $4.50, thanks to Yan Qiu for the 10% discount. Hahaa.. Food is not bad, and it was a good time playing the game after that outside PS. We played "Big Fish & Small Fish", and I keep pronouncing fish wrongly, with all kind of funny words. Got shift, shit, etc. Guess I am too much into doing shift in my NS. O_O Hahaha...

Didn't joined them for movies. Wanted very much to go but I have not enough. Prayed that I can have a stable job soon and I would have allowance. =) I want a financial breakthrough in my life! =)

No comments: