Tuesday, April 15, 2008

:: God Is Good! ::

I was on the way to camp today and it started to rain heavily. I was still on the bus going towards the camp, and I was thinking that I will surely get wet even though I have an umbrella with me. Someone its the first day of the week and I have to get my uniform wet.

As I was approaching my camp site, suprisingly, there was no rain! My camp site have no rain at all, the ground was still dry and the sky was abit grey and blue! Really thank God for that, cuz I dun wish to used my umbrella as it serve no purpose at all. (Cuz my umbrella is rather small and I didn't really wanna spent money to get a new one.) Hahaa.. God is good, and I managed to reach the hangar clean and dry, not even abit of rain fall on me. . . =)

Saw a few SOT students on the bus 242, and I overheard them talking. It will be very good to have such classmates around as they are pretty positive and they dress quite smartly. I do hope that SOT will continue to conduct lessons at JW premises. Hahaa.. It's just 7 mins away from my home, and it feels like walking to school during our primary school days. (I used to walked about 15 mins to my primary school) Do hope that SOT students will continue to increase, so that Riverwalk couldn't contained their growth, and have to used back JW instead. Haha.. Hope that I can go SOT in 2010. =)

"God, teach me how to love him as I first meet him in the past."

No comments: