Saturday, February 23, 2008

:: Thoughts ::

I wonder if I should include how hurt or how angry I feel in my blog. Firstly, its not really a nice thing to remember. By writing down in my blog will let me remember the pain again when I read them in future. Sounds reasonable? I guess so. Therefore, whatever hurts I have in future, I will not write the exact details of what happen. It's all for a good cause. Anyway, I should learn to forgive and forget. However, such things especially that hurts you alot is impossible to forget. So, this is one of the way to prevent me from getting hurt in future.

Well, of course, I do not live a perfect life. By not writing all this down, it doesn't reflect that I am showing others I have a perfect life, and everyday that I pass by is happy. Especially during this period, when I am still in NS.. Some things are rather sensitive and I cannot just anyhow say out. No matter how angry I feel towards some of the people in my camp, I will just remain silence. This is one of the way to respect them, by not saying things about them, especially since technology are so advance and anyone could be reading your blog.

Anyway, I am pretty excited looking forward to my ORD date. The people in camp should be rejoicing too. Why do I say that? Cuz they are always complaining how badly we perform, how we shouldn't do this and that. When we are officially ORD, they will not longer have such problems. Get the idea over here? It's indeed a win win situation. Nothing to talk about. =)

My plans for now is to probably to take a break after I ORD. I might enrolled in the second batch of the year in the private university. Since I can't really decide where I want to go, and I don't want to make a quick decision. It's better for me.. Since I regret choosing DECC when I was in poly when I dislike engineering at all. I don't want the same thing to happen again. . .

Service tml.. Pastor Ulf Ekman.. Loving his teaching!! Hahaa.. =D

No comments: