Friday, February 22, 2008

:: Back! ::

Been quite busy and tired for the past few days. Stay in camp till midnight yesterday and I clock the latest hour stay in camp ever, 2-3 plus in the morning. Never in my life I have stay till so late before. The only time I stay that late was probably when I was still in Tekong ba. Hahaa..

How am I doing? Well, I could say that my emotions are not doing so good. I didn't really enjoy this year Chinese New Year as my parents have some cold war between them, and it affected me quite a bit as I was looking forward in celebrating together happily as a family. However, it did not happen as I wanted it to be. Till now, they still have not been talking to each other. This could be the longest war ever declare in the family.


All I hope for was love to be restored in this family, especially between my parents... God, I pray that my parents will fell in love with each other again. Let nothing divide this family.

I have also not been doing good in my spiritual walk with God too. Lazy, Distraction, Battles in my mind are the reasons. Just getting better this few days, and it could be better. I hope that I can really do what I have set in the beginning of the year, and I don't want to make empty promises, especially to God. If I can't do a simple thing for God, how can I do it for others?

I will update more in future & I hope that I can really make it happen. Going off to sleep soon. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and I am looking forward to the Overnight Prayer Meeting!

No comments: