Wednesday, January 23, 2008

:: Thanks All ::

Thanks everyone for your concern. I am much better now. Pearly, thanks for tagging, really appreciate it. I suddenly remember what Pascale used to write in her MSN. "Ignore the critics, and attempt the impossible!" I think I shall live by that statement from day to day. =) Well, of course, I will used it for a good cause. I will still want people to help me, to correct me, so that I can change to be a better me. If not, I will remain stagnant and I will not move on in life.

Went for makeup BS at RiverWalk today. Was 15-20 mins late. =P.. Class was quite fully pack surprisingly, compare to weekend BS which is only about 10 - 15 people. I guess most people would prefer to go for weekdays BS as they want to fellowship with their members after Service. Thank God that there will be no BS this weekend! (I was rejoicing because I can go fellowshipping with members straight away and not that I can "escape" from Ming Jing.) Haha.. The lesson was given by another Zone Supervisor, Edmund Tay. His lessons are quite interesting too, and he will explain it very clearly and giving examples. =)

Chinese New Year is coming soon, and I haven really help to clean up my house yet. Shall begin cleaning real soon, starting on this Sunday. My room more or less has tidy up, just need to do some "maintenance" only.

Shall end my entry with one of my favourite song, Sanctuary.

(And) I worship You Lord,
My life in You restore.
Here is my heart,
Make it Your Sanctuary,

For nobody else,
But Jesus only You.

No comments: