Friday, January 25, 2008

:: Random ::

Recently, I have been reading up the Basic Driving Theory Book and few weeks ago, I feel like giving up and want to postpone the test date at a later part of this year. However, due to a simple encouragement from my friend, Melvin, I decided to move on to take. The reason I gave up because I feel that its impossible for me to study at a short span of time and I am lazy to go all the way down to BBDC on Chinese New Year Eve. Well, I guess I should be more wise to choose a better date in future.

Now, I am still searching around for schools that you bring me to the next phase of life. I want to do something which I like, and earning money at a same time. Not doing something I detest, especially in the engineering field, and making my life miserable and taking home abt $1.8k - $2 k per month. I want to do something which I really like. Two areas specially, Design Line or F&B Line. Recently, I discover that I love to share my ears with other people. (Not taking out my ears and passing around). Hahaa.. =P So, should I be a Counsellor? Or should I be a social worker? Hope to receive a rhema from God above to direct my path... =)

No comments: