Sunday, January 27, 2008

:: Service, Fellowship ::

It was a great Service yesterday with Rev. Dr. A. R. Bernard. Although there were times I didn't catch what he were saying, but I still manage to catch hold some of the main points that he share. =)

Went over to Changi Airport for fellowshipping after Service. Had MacDonald's for dinner. Hahaa.. The Mc' Spicy Chicken burger had a large piece of chicken. It's simply so delicious! Although there are hidden health hazards in it, but who cares? Haha..

The girls were sharing their secondary school days. It's seems so fun to study at a Christian secondary school, where you get to have a chance to go to Chapel. Haha.. They were sharing how certain teachers are so "evil", how some of their friends were like, etc. Louisa were also being mistaken as a smoker and a lesbian. Hahaha.. It's so cool to study at a all girls school too! How I wish I can have a chance. Hahaa.. Oh wait, don't be mistaken. I mean studying at a all boy's school. Hahaa.. (Yes, in army, we have the chance to work together with guys. However, studying at a school will be very much different.)

My secondary days are quite interesting too. The ELDDS days, the St. John days.. The days were by my class were being detained after school just because the class beside make fun during the flag-lowing ceremony and our class were being sabo. How we cannot play the harmonica and were being asked to play for our music teacher to see. How I used to buy packets of straw to fold a heart shape. How I used to order milo without ice and the uncle did not charge me extra money. How I used to join Wushu and quit halfway because I find that its rather silly and boring. How I used to hang out at D&T room to do my artifact for my 'N' and 'O' levels project. How I used to stay back for detention and clean the tables and chairs. How I used to kick football at the neighbouring estate and there was once my "brother" was being hit when it re bounce. LOL.. Those were the days. . .

If I can have a chance, I don't mind going through the Sec 1 - Sec 5 life again. To be naughty sometimes. Yes, naughty. I want to play punk with teachers, just like how Louisa did to her teachers too. Hahaha.. Students cannot be too obedient like a nerd, sometimes they have to play some stuns too. Hahaha.. Well, of course, have to be a certain limit, not too over rebel like gangsters, Ah Beng or Ah Lians. 10 years ago at this time... I am just a Sec 1 blur kid. How time flies..

No comments: