Monday, January 28, 2008

:: Wedding Dinner ::

It's has been a long time since I attend a wedding dinner. Why do I love to attend wedding dinner? Well, because I can get to enjoy a 8 - 9 course meal for free! Its always paid by my parents. Haha.. Fabulous food like shark fin, abalone, Pi Pa Duck, etc. Just to name a few. =)

My cousin wedding dinner was held at M Hotel, somewhere near to Tanjong Pagar MRT station. The wedding hall is not that big, but service is still not that bad. Food was fantastic, and I was slowly eating my bowl of shark fin, enjoy every moment of giving my tongue a good reward, and my taste bud a "bath". Haha..

Looking at how my cousin are getting married one by one, I find myself that I am not that young anymore. My age is eligible to get attached, but I have not find any right partner yet. I have a hidden secret admire, but I will think I shall keep this secret with me till I meet Jesus in heaven. Some of my friends knew who is this person, but I will not say out here. I will not develop anymore feelings with this person. It's hard, but I know that this relationship will not bring me to anywhere. What's more, that person may not have that feeling for me, so there's no point for me to keep thinking about. I choose to surrender this relationship to God, in exchange of a better and a genuine relationship with Him. =)

If you are reading this and you can sense that God is speaking to you that I am your future boyfriend, your future husband, your future eternity lover, feel free to tag me, and I will gladly reply. Let's develop this relationship that God gave to us. Hahaha.. =D Just kidding! =P

No comments: