Sunday, January 13, 2008

:: My "Glory" is gone! ::

Had a hair cut today. Wanted to cut desperately cuz I don't like how my hair looks by my side. Instead of the usual home cut which cost only $5, I decided not to go cuz its not that convienient and I don't wish to trouble the guy. It's a weekend and I should let them happily enjoying themself. Hahaa..

So I went over to Pionner Mall to have a haircut. Accompany my mum as she want to buy Roasted Duck from Giant. When I was in the Giant Supermarket, I saw a group of youngsters. One look I know and I suspect that they are from CHC. Hahaa.. Well, I guess CHC peeps are easily being distinguish. Hahaa.. I double confirm when I saw one familiar face which I saw before at Expo. Hahaa.. They were playing Amazing Race. Looks quite fun, and I overheard one of them saying. "Which shop doesn't move?" Hahaa.. The answer is Stationary Shop I think..

Well, anyway... I went over to cut my hair. Actually I want my side to be cut short, and the top to be trim, so that I can style. However, as the aunty was busying engrossing herself cutting away, she say that I will look nicer if my hair is shorter. I agree to it. (Was sort of regretful after I cut) Hahaa.. At least she commented that it will be nicer when my hair grows longer. Hmm... I wonder should I water my hair everyday just like anyone will water its plants everyday to grow?



Take One...

Take Two...

Hahaa.. I love to take photos.. Shall end this entry with a emo photo.. :P


This is how I feel for this type of haircut.. -.-

Hope to have a great week ahead! =)

No comments: