Wednesday, January 16, 2008

:: 143 Days To ORD! ::

Yeah! I did a small calculation.. Will be ORD in 143 days! That includes weekends, public holidays, leave and dayoff! Hahaa.. Wow.. Nothing beats better to have the freedom that I have been desire for. =)

I am planning to go for LASELLE to further my studies. I love to design, and I like to be creative. (Though my creative cells isn't that good enough). But God can gave me creative ideas! Hahaa.. Actually, my passion is not only lies in design line, but I love to cook too. However, thinking of sacrifising my previous weekends for my career. To me, weekends are meant to reserve for my church and my family.

I have no idea where should I go in future if I can't get into that school. I guess, I should start planning for my future now. Maybe I will enroll myself into SOT first, then I will decide where I want to go.

Lord, the visiblity of the path ahead of me is not clear. I need Your guidance O' Lord. For I don't know where I should go. I am worried about my future. You are my guide, the compass of my life. I need You. Show me the way, the path which You want me to go, that will lead me into my future, my destiny. Thank You Jesus. Amen... =)

No comments: