Sunday, January 6, 2008

:: First Service in 2008! ::

Had a great service today, and I was serving Side Board. I wasn't doing well as I did for the previous time that I serve. Well, people do made mistakes and I should give myself room for that. I am not perfect, but I am moving on to perfection. =)

Goals Setting in 2008. Really love Pastor Kong teachings. Haha.. It's the beginning of the year, and we should start setting goals in our life, so that we can have progress in our life, and will not stay stagnant, just letting a year pass by us, and before we know it, 2009 is here. The cycle will then go on and on. As what Pastor says, "Blessed is the one who aims for nothing, for he/she will not be disappointed!" Quite true isn't? Haha..

So how do you start setting your goals? Well, its not by working harder in life, but rather, its by working SMARTER! Haha.. Here it goes. =)

Specifically
Measurable
Action Plan
Realistic
Time Frame
Expection Management
R
evalation


If you fail to plan, you plan to fail! That's why goals settings are important and Pastors will always encourage us to plan at the beginning of the year, because it will determine how will we be by Dec. =)

Chorus Board Amazing Race in less than 13 hours time. Looking forward to it. This will be the first time I attend my ministry outing, cuz I have never attend before. Dinner at Fish & Co. after the games. Haha.. I have never eaten at this restaruant before, but I heard that the food is nice. Hope to have some photos taken and I will upload here.

Going off to sleep le. Have a good rest guys! Take care and have a great week ahead. =)

No comments: