Friday, January 4, 2008

:: It's Friday! ::

I love Fridays the most during weekdays! Hahaa.. That tell me that the next day is a weekend, and I can go out with my church friends for Service and fellowshipping. Hahaa.. It also tell me that CG is here, although we don't have Cell Group Meetings for the first two weeks of the new calender year. =)

Celebrate my mum's birthday yesterday, and I specially cook her some special dishes, like Fried Chicken Wings(Haven been having home-fried one for a long time due to the soaring price of the frozen chicken wings), Mee Sua Soup and Vegetable with Tofu and Roasted Pork Stew. Haha.. Well, it doesn't taste really as good as what I have expected but I hope she will like it. Mum say that she don't want to have any cake so we didn't bought any. I think, what my mum hope for her birthday is to have peace and harmony in this family, where everyone of us will be closely connected, and I pray that this will come to past one day.. =)

If you ever watch the show, "The Golden Path" on Channel 8, I am sure you will most likely agree with me that the show have one of the best plot in history of TV industry. I really love the show alot. Haha.. However, I dun like Kai Jie who made Jin Feng pregnant and who don't want to bear this responsiblity! Causing Jin Feng to be in coma and eventually die in the end, together with the baby. The eldest brother even help Kai Jie to get away with it! Argh! Can't stand such a evil guy. Hahaa.. But of course, in real life, I believe that Tay Ping Hui is a nice guy lah. Haha.. I love Felicia's acting as crazy woman. She look so cure sometimes.. Hahaa..

Anyway, I have took the first step to start reading the bible! So proud of myself. =P Hahaa.. No lah, I just want to hope that I can be able to complete reading by this year. I don't want to be in the middle of the year then start to rush, this have no motivation at all. At least, I can be motivated to read at the starting of the year..

Going to serve tml, may do all the 3 Praise Songs during service. Hope that I can be able to flow with the musicians, singers and Pastor. Haha.. God, anoint my team, so that we can do a great job tml in making the Service a great one! =)

No comments: