Wednesday, December 26, 2007

:: Updates ::

It's been quite a long while since I wrote on my blog. Shall try to recall as many events as I could remember since the last entry I blog. Anyway, before I carry on, just wanna wish those who are reading this a "Merry Merry Christmas!"

Throughout the 11 days since my last entry, I had a lot of ups and downs. Once again, it was Jian who encourage me that its alright to make mistakes. God put us through circumstances to make us stronger. If you ask God to let you have patience, would He give you the character to have patience or the opportunity to have patience? Of course, He will give us the opportunity to have it. =)

It is a good time doing Christmas shopping for my frenzs. Haha.. Initially I wanna buy all 15 gifts for my CG members. However, I haven reach that stage of prosperity to gave them the gifts. So I bought for them a Dove Chocolate Stick and a Candy Cane. Hope they will like it. I also gave to Justin, Vanessa, Seah Hui and Pearly from E430. Also gave to Ah Tong my BMT mate, my fellow Chorus Board mate who happen to be in the same CG with him. Haha.. Also gave to the new frenzs that join us for service on Christmas eve.. I favour my church mates more than my camp mates.. Haha.. Cuz I only gave them Candy Cane. LOL.. Actually I also wanna gave them the chocolate, but.. I do not have the ability to gave them. Haha.. Anyway, this year is also the first time I gave to many frenzs small gifts. It shall grow from glory to glory. Next year, I pray that I can at least gave $5 worth of gifts to my frenzs! =)

Christmas service at expo is great. It was very humorous. Haha.. I love the part where Adrian sing the Aaron Kwok song. Hahaha.. Powerful voice.. The first service at expo alot of people responded to the altar call! The front have no place for them and have to the middle part of the hall the corridor turn into altar call too! Haha.. Glad to see great multitudes of people added to the Kingdom of God. They may not necessary come to our church again, (of course it would be great if they do), however, the most important thing is that they have a good church to planted into, to grow up in the Lord.

Went for double service on Monday again. Thank God that I can switch to morning shift cuz the service starts in the evening at 7.45p.m. Double pleasant surprise that my Encik let the Christians off at 1p.m! Haha.. So I am able to que up with my CG at 4.30p.m. =)

Went to Wei Jian's house to count down after that. However, we do not reach the destination in time. So we count down in the bus, and wish the members on the crowded bus instead. LOL.. Fun.. ;) Went to 888 Plaza to have dinner/supper. Food was good, and I ate Pork Chop noodles. Although the noodles servings are little, only to found out that additional noodles servings is free of charge. Hahaa.. Still, I love the food.. =)

Some people were playing majong, some watch TV. Left Lou, Cheng Xi and me.. So we had a mini worship session. Pretending to have a CG.. From praise.. (Try but fail).. Move on to worship.. (Try but fail).. Had a preaching session.. Hahaa.. Cuz we can't play guitar.. Took Wei Jian's Faith book by Pastor Phil.. Didn't really preach cuz I dun know what to preach.. =P

Play some UNO games.. UNO Snap, normal UNO, Bluff, etc.. Den start to tickle each other. Haha.. Had fun doing that.. LOL.. Sleep over at Jian's house.. Small but comfortable. Was freezing cold. Haha.. Took some pictures secretely.. Have photo of Pascale sleeping with Glenn, Louisa with Ter, Si Hui with Henry and Wei Jian and me.. Hahaha.. (I didn't even know that till I knew it from Si Hui).. If only Sharon were to see those photos... I believe that she will faint if she didnt know the truth.. Hahaha..

(Opps.. Sorry for the super long entry.. Just abit while more)

Christmas party at Sharon's house on Christmas day. Went over to my uncle's house first before going over. Didn't really fellowship with my cousins as there is some bad blood or misunderstandings in the past.

(Side track abit)...
I used to be very close with this cousin of mine(same age as me) when I was younger, until his mum who is also my aunty disapprove both of us to be together. (We use to gather at my grandma's place on Sundays and play together.) From that moment on, during the family gatherings, he stopped talking to me. I also dun know why. Feel inferior cuz he was often topped in the studies, went to EM1 stream, and then to Chinese High. While I went over to a neighbourhood school and in a N(A) stream. Have this mentality that he looked down on me, so I never talk to him again, although I wanted very much to talk to him. Feel kind of sad cuz I don't really have any close cousins. Those younger ones have a bad impression of me too. Cuz I scolded them once for accusing me for dirtying the drinks. And they say it in a very rude way. Haiz... Now they have already grow up, in the Sec 3/4.. How I wish that I can restore the friendliness that a family ought to have, in extented family too..

However, I thank God for giving me a wonderful family in church. I love CHC and W421! I don't care what my relatives say about me being a christian. Let them say whatever they want. I had my own life to live, and the choices that I made in life does not affect them. Pray that the spirit of Kayponess will cast out of them in Jesus name. Hahaa.. Anyway, I had a great time partying at Sharon's house. I won the award of the servanthood award! LOL.. It was a very nice gift design by Sharon. Very simple, yet creativity and nice! Thanks Sharon!! =)

It was the gift exchanging time. Bought a "Old School" Shirt for Niger. Hope he likes it.. LOL.. Really wanna thank Ter for the wonerful gift that he gave me. A BILLABONG BAG!! Wanted very much a bag for my christmas wishes!! From M industries! Hahaa.. Thanks so much Ter.. Love ya.. (Kiss.. Muack!!)

Had a emotional time during speech. Wei Jian say some things that made Sharon tear. She was touch by what he say, and some of the members feel it too. It's time for all for us to grow up..

Btw.. I also won the award of the most well dress. Haha.. Credits goes to Wei Jian.. Won a photo frame.. Hahaha.. Shall put CG photo in it! =) Food was super nice! Credits goes to our dear Glenn Kong.. His dad cook for us seafood pasta, and I would say that it was SOLID! Hahaa.. Had a really great time fellowshipping in the house. Singing carols, and a special performances by the 4 brothers in CG. Jian, Ter, Glenn and Henry. Sang "Forever Frenzs".. Love the way the play. Thanks for the effort in putting up this party a success. Credits goes to Pascale too! How can I ever forget her? The person who won the Best Frenz Award in the CG, one of my votes counted leh.. Hahaha..

UNO attack later. Was super fun! Hahaha.. Hope to play more of that in future.. I love playing murderer too. Although we didn't play that day, but it has become part of our life in CG. =)

Went over to AMK Hub today. It was a event organised by my camp. Family Day.. Watch National Treasure. It was a good movie. Haha.. Shall not decribe it here as my entry is pretty long already. After watching movie, went over to Jurong Point to have lunch with Darren. Haha.. He never ate in the end. -.- Haha.. Left me eating.. Had a good walk walk with him. Haha.. Thanks Darren for accompanying me.. Well.. That's for all.. Had a great time! Happy New Year.. ;)

No comments: