Saturday, December 15, 2007

:: Breakthrough ::

Amen! I have pass my IPPT! Finally, after 18 months in service, I have pass!! Really thank God for it. I was so happy that I past that I couldn't believe it! The next day I still call the PTI office to double confirm! Hahaha.. Without God, I couldn't have achieve it!

No more RT sessions in future! That means I can get to go home early if I am in morning shift. =) On top of that, my OIC promise me to give me 3 days off if I pass before Christmas! Hahaa.. I will also be promoting to CPL soon, not too sure when will I get the rank. That's means I will have my allowance increase by $55 - $70! Thank God for that! =)

Really wanna thank a few people for helping me to have my breakthrough..
#1) God
Without His help, strength, and encouragement. I wouldn't have get this results so fast. I still remember that I promise my encik that I will pass by February. It came too fast! Hahaa.. He is the greatest strength that I ever drawn on. =)

#2) W421
Thank you guys! Without you guys, I wouldn't have get this results too. Thank you for praying for me. Special thanks to Wei Jian, Henry, and all others who have given me tips in IPPT.

#3) Camp Mates
Special thanks to Poh Kok, Dillon, Darren, Han Qin, Dion, Melvin, Sara, Sentthil, Sandish, Ming Yan and William. Poh Kok and Darren, thanks for accompanying me to run the 2.4 km and doing those sit-ups, push up, etc. Melvin, thanks for introducing me the great machine in gym. It has help me alot in my pull up, from a 2 to 7 within 2 months! Haha.. =) Han Qin, thanks for helping me and encouraging me, and are willing to bear the risk in having the responsibility from Encik Chua to let you be my trainer. Haha.. Thanks dude. Not forgetting all the others who have help me and encourage me all the while. =)

#4) Others

Come to think of it, I was grumbling away in my previous entry that my officers force me to go for RT. Well, I would also like to thank them bah. Haha.. Well, I would also like to thank the PTI who have help and train me. Thank you..

All glory goes to God! Thank you so much! =)

"Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments" - Deut 7:9

No comments: