Thursday, December 13, 2007

:: Back to Camp ::

When I walk from my camp gate to the hangar, my heart was very reluctant. I simply wish that my leave will be extended or I can be sick. Cuz my flesh is very lazy and just want to get out of any work. However, as I walk nearer towards the huge door, I pray to God to give me the new strength to do the work again as I did in the past, to have a renew spirit inside of me.

As usual, it was the controller duty and stuff. And the morning shift controller will be nagging at the same time. Hahaha.. Opps.. Well, this time round he is abit better lah. Haha.. The place is still much the same, not much changes. Charles have ORD. So shiok.. When will I ever have a chance to have the same glory with him? Hahaa.. Soon, that will be another 177 days.

RT as per normal. I was quite discourage that my pull up counts has drop. Pray that tml IPPT I can have a miracle. Good news is that, I can struggle to pull about 5 standard ones now! From the past of a miserable of 2, I can do more than double! Thank God for this breakthrough that I have! =) God, without You, I couldn't have make it to this far for such a short period of time.

Serving this coming Saturday at Chorus Board. Having BS after Service too. Gifts Of The Holy Spirit. I have been stuck in this series for quite a long time, would say months, since July. Haha.. It was previously given personally by Joanne, my ex Zone Supervisor(ZS). Now, it is also given Ming Jing, my current ZS too. Haha... He is indeed a great man, and his lessons got classwork one. One of the work that we did last week was to prophesy to one other. I was rather intimated that I can't do it. I have 2 experiences in CG and I can't do it at all. Feel rather bad that I can't give a word for my partner. However, when my partner pray for me, every word that she says is really true. And I am deeply impacted by what she says. Thank God for speaking through her, that I may know that God is always faithful, and He is always there, and to have faith in God. Thank you Sister.. =)

Wanna take a step to challenge myself to speak should next opportunity arises. Haha.. I want to impact into people's life!

"Failure is never final, and it's never fatal. The person who fails is the moment he/she gives up!"

No comments: