Monday, December 10, 2007

:: Leave is Over!! ::

There is a time for everything, including leave. O_o Have to face the fact that leave does not last forever. I have been losing touch of hangar's life for a good 11 days! Hahaa.. I really enjoy myself as a non-NSF life. Fellowshipping with my CG members, the breakaway camp, playing murderer, attending service, etc. Doing things that I wanted very much to do. Haha.. =D

I attended Service 3 today at Jurong West today. Initially, I don't really have the intention of attending because I have attended Service 1 le. I just meet up with SiHui to pass her the $30 that I own her because I needed urgently for financial assistance to help me over a period. Since my pay have arrive on Friday, I have the ability to return the $30 to her. Anyway, when I pass to her the money, I though to myself, since I am here, I might as well just go lor, so I went. And of course, for another purpose, to experience God in the House. =)

When I reach B4, memories of the Jurong West days just flow through my mind. It was really a cozy little auditorium with 2,300 seats. The service was fully packed despite only 1,400 people are transferred over from Expo. Some have to sit on the stairs instead! Haha.. Thank God I have seats in front. =)

Rev. Dr John preach a powerful message about finances. One thing that he say was, "If you do not give your offerings and your tithe, you are robbing away from God!" This lead me to a revelation where I want to rise up. I was just sharing with Pascale that, this same theory applies to the CG members, that if we only keep receiving from the leaders without giving away to the newer and younger members in the church, we too are robbing away from God. W421 need more people to raise up as CG may multiply sooner or later. So, W421, let's rise up together! =)

Another thing which he say was, "Would you listen to a poor man to tell you how to get rich?" Haha.. Often, people in the secular world will say that we must be poor, we cannot be rich, but the truth is, if Christians are poor, how can they help people who are less fortunate than them? How can they bless someone when they themselves are in need? We need to be rich, so that we can be a blessing to the poor, so that we can help them! Only selfish people will only think of feeding themselves without feeding the poor. Amen?

My vision is that I want to have a net worth of US$1,000,000 by the age of 32! It may not be easy to reach that target, but I am gonna trust God that He can help me to achieve the impossibles!

"If I can see it, I can have it!"

No comments: