Wednesday, December 5, 2007

:: MJ Breakaway Camp ::

Day 1
After my RT training, I headed down to the camp site, at Paya Lebar Methodist Girl's School (Primary). My team was called "Bongaladey".. Sounds very ancient right? Hahaa.. Well, I miss the first part of the camp as they have already started at 12p.m at Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. They went travelling around the town area and were having fun playing with games. Hui Shan sacrifice herself by being volunteering to be the "model" for one of the game requirement. Haha.. Saw the video and she looks very cute with her fast action... Hahaha.. That's for the fun part in the morning...

In the evening, we played the Spartan game. Everyone was blindfolded and we were walking through "trails and tribulation". Haha.. Pascale was the leading I/C and I am somewhere behind. Well, it was not an easy task for me as I was walking very slowly, step by step, for I don't know what's in front of me, just trusting Glenn who was in front of me leading me. Hahaa.. We climb up and down, and have encounters with some snakes which is actually the helpers using broom sweeping our legs. Hahaha..

After finishing the game, we played the water bomb game! Each team were to protect our territory from being conquer by the bomb from all over the place. Haha... I am the attacker and I was happily attacking other bases as if I was a young kid. Haha.. Every team came to a conclusion in this game, we were draw... Hahaa..

We also celebrate Pascale birthday! She was being attacked by the water bomb! Poor Pascale... She was all wet in the end. Hahaha.. Seeing her miserable state make us laugh! LOL.. God, forgive me, so I am so evil.. Hahahaha.. =D

We have encounter night after that at 1.30a.m. I really had an encounter with Him, and it was so real. First time ever in my life that I feel His presence so tangible and strong.. God, I'm loving You more and more.. =)

Day 2
Woke up at 7 plus. I was quite tired as I didn't have enough sleep. Hahaa.. Cuz I was chatting with my team mates up till 5 plus in the morning while they were having MacDonald's.. Hahaa.. Anyway, it was really fun as they were more games. We play games such as the sipder web, river crossing, blind folding team building, crossing over and confidence fall. Haha.. Our team did pretty good! Bongaladey Bongaladey Bongaladey Bong Bong Bong.. Haha.. (Part of our team cheer)

We had lunch after that and we ate "Zha Cai Fan"... Well, although it doesn't really look appealing but we still eat it as we were too hungry! Hahaa.. After that, we had a short discussion of what we will be performing for the closing ceremony at night.

Later on, we went outside of school later for more games! It was really fun! Hahaha.. We played poisonous ball. We were divided into 2 teams, and we form 1 big circle, with the people inside will try to escape from the ball hitting them. We were running all about and it was really fun! Hahaha.. We also play the same game as we were playing the previous night. This time round, it was more challenging, and fun! Haha.. We manage to protect our territory, and we manage to conquer the other bases.. ;)

Ohh.. Btw.. I try pulling the pull up and I can finally pull about 6! Praise The Lord.. =D

It was then the washing up and rehearsing and stuff.. Went to AVA room for the night session and Ming Jing was sharing about "But God". Cool message! We may be use by other people, But God still loves us! We may be weak, But God will give us the strength! We may be fearful, but God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, peace and sound mind..

It was then the drama time... Shan't blog too much on this as my entry is pretty long. But, our team put in our 101% effort in putting up the show, despite that we did not get into the top few teams. Well done guys! =) Although we did not won, but our team have a Miss Sunshine award, Seah Hui! A girl who never fails to bring smile to the team-mates. Hahaa.. And she won a Sunshine Bread.. LOL..

We sing the song "Forever Friends" after that. We were swinging to our left, and swinging to our right. Hahaa.. There were the huggings(brothers and brothers, sisters and sisters) and shaking hands(brothers and sisters, sisters and brothers). Haha.. Some had built meaningful friendship through this camp.

Had BBQ fellowshipping after that and we were chatting away happily. Haha.. It was indeed a great bonding for all of us. Looking forward to the next Breakaway Camp next year.. =)

Day 3
It was the going home time. Did some area cleaning and had some debrief some that. After that, we went to Hougang there to have lunch. The food was good and we have abundance of curry! Maybe someone in the group sown curry powder, and we were reaping plates of curry? LOL.. Play murderer and nurse after that. Pascale commented that whenever I am the detective, alot of people will be murder, which is quite true. LOL.. You know why? Cuz I am on leave this week mah. So the detective is not doing his job. Hahaa.. It was a great fellowshipping with the rest of the members.. =)

Went home after that and then rush for RT. It was a tiring three day camp but it was fun. Looking forward for more fun next year. Bongaladey, let's breakway! =)

No comments: