Thursday, December 27, 2007

:: Church or Work ? ::

Had a discussion with my campmates earlier on regarding about this issue. Every alternate Friday night shift, I would require to change to morning shift or require to go for day off. This issue has cause my I/C some problems as it could be unfair for others in a way, especially my shift has cause many problems for other shift.

I desperately want to go for tml's zone event as it was the last CG of the year. Having a Zone Appreciation at Riverwalk. Thank God for Han Qin, that I am able to change shift, and Sandish is willing to replace me for night shift. If not, I would have miss this great event.

I don't know if others are gossiping behind my back. Reason being they may not be very happy or approval for what I have done. Of course, I do agree that my acts might be selfish to them in a way. This is a very difficult position for me as I want to put God first, and I want to be with my members more than anyone else. Before anyone said something, yes, I jolly well know that everyone of us have some important things in our life. However, if you guys have something on, I suggest you guys can sound it out. No point keeping it to yourself and later on didn't get what you really wanted. I can always go for makeup CG on other days if there is really no choice, cuz I understand I cannot always get what I wanted on Fridays everytime.

Today I learnt from one of my campmate when he reminded me one of the Sundays when there is shortage of one more manpower in camp. My ex I/C SMS me two times asking for manpower to go for camp. I kindly replied, "I would really love to come but I can't make it... " I did not went for Service on Saturday cuz I went for camp. That SMS was from the bottom of my heart, but I think he took it for a joke, simply I said I would love to come it. Hello! Excuse me! What I said is really true lah! The reaction that he did is as if I am joking like that. I do appreciate him for the good things he had done for us and for me, but what he have done is quite saddening to me.

God, I would like to put You first in my life. However, I am often being attacked by people around me. I pray that my friends can be more understanding. Let fairness be fell upon this workplace, and all of us can enjoy working together. Thank You Jesus...

"Let the weak say I am strong, and let the poor say I am rich!"

No comments: