Sunday, December 30, 2007

:: Good Rest, Service, Fellowship, Thoughts ::

Had a good rest today. Just woke up from a 3 hours rest. Haha.. Haven been having a good sleep for the past few days. Thank God for the chance. =)

Service is very good yesterday, and we learnt about "Change". Change is not a one time event, but it should be a constant one! If you don't change, you will be force to change one day! You want to change by wisdom? Or you rather want to change by pain?

What Pastor Tan say yesterday is really true. Haha.. This sermon really bless me alot and I feel that 2008 is going to be a year of change for me! I want to learn to be more decisive, effective in handling my emotions and temper, more positive thoughts by reading more christian books, etc. =)

We also celebrate Si Hui's birthday yesterday. Haha.. Hope she will like what W421 did for her and she will love God and CG more. A series of Doraemon Comics.. LOL.. I love reading those materials too. Though the technology in the Doraemon World doesn't exist in our present age yet, but its really exciting to be living in such technology that Doraemon came from. Haha...

Went to Bedok to fellowship after that, Pascale and Glenn didn't follow us. Only learnt from Pascale today that he suffered from food poisoning. Hope that he's alright and getting better. =) Don't wanna miss him out for the count down tml. ;) Had Ban Mian as my dinner, and I ate until my whole head and face is sweating. LOL.. Cheng Xi asked me if its too hot? Well, I didn't really feel the hotness in my tongue when I put the food in my mouth, was just enjoying eating. Haha.. Whenever I eat hot or spicy food, I will sweat as if I had just finish my bath. Haha.. Sometimes, people commented that I shouldn't take spicy stuff, but I DO REALLY LOVE EATING THOSE STUFF!! Unless I go out eating with my girlfriend lah, I will not touch those stuff. Hahaa.. Please don't be dreams-killer ok, my dear friends. =)

2007 is gonna end tml. That was a fast one. Have I grown? Well, maybe and maybe not. I dare not say that I have achieve my goals for this year, because, I have not do anything about it. It was like delaying till the next year instead. Haha.. Like getting a driving license, it has been push forward to next year. But, what I set for 2008 is that I will want to at least complete both theories first. Hmm.. Let me see what other things I wanna achieve too...

2008 - A year of CHANGE!

#1) Spiritually
->Complete reading both OT and NT of the bible. Haven been really complete reading them since the first day I became a Christian!
->Try to complete my Bible Studies. Currently at GOTHS, hopefully I can manage to complete the whole series of Bible Studies up till Five Fold Ministry 2.
->Committed Prayers and Quiet Time. I haven been really committed in prayers. Should really repent in such area because its the basics of the basics in christianity walk with God. I want to have more encounters with Father in heaven.
->Fulfilling of building fund. I haven been fulfilling my building fund since the First Arise & Build. I did fulfilled my 1st one. But it was due to the help of my CGL, Sharon. If not for her, I will not be able to fulfill it le. I want my promise to God not to be in vain, and I want my promises to come to past. =)

#2) Expressing myself
-> I wanna confess that sometimes the way I talk to my siblings is not very nice. I will sometimes shouted at them just because they are very noisy. So, from 2008 onwards, I want to talk to them in a more harmony manner, in the way where how a christian should talk to people. =)
-> This will eventually lead to anger management. I want to learn how to control my temper. Well, of course, people will be angry. Even God is angry with his people sometimes! So, if people say that we shouldn't be angry, we are also telling God that He shouldn't be angry! People who commented that are over spiritual than God! Yes, we can be angry, but yet, we do not sin. And I will able to handle this well. =)
-> More decisive. Often, I will often waste time thinking and thinking. In the end, most of the choices that I made eventually will turn out to be the first choice that I have make. Haha..

#3) Other Areas
-> Punctuality. Haha.. This area is my weakest, and I wanna improve in this area. =)
-> Evangelism. I wanna win at least 1 soul in 2008!
-> Servanthood. I wanna do more for my CG, and rise up to be a helper!
-> Guitar? Well, I am still deciding if I wanna learn it. Might push to 2009...

Just pondering over something... Derek, if you are ever reading this. I just want to let you know that I really love you and care for you. I don't know what happen to you recently, but I just pray that you will be alright. Jia Ming, you are forever my best friend since the first day I came to CHC, in W319. I hope that our friendship will not end somewhere, but will last till eternity. Loving you always my dear brother...

No comments: