Saturday, December 1, 2007

:: MJ Zone Singing Competition ::

The singing competition was one of the best outreach that I have attended so far. It was so real, as if I am in the live show in the TV. It was held at Riverwalk at Clarke Quay. Although the place isn't very big, due to the over-whelming capacity crowd, but everyone was enjoying themself. Haha.. Yes, as what Pastor Phil say, this place is too small. =)

The zone is very big compare to my ex-zone, JO zone, which only have about 4 youth Cell Group (CG). So we could know almost every other members name in the zone. Haha.. However, MJ zone is very big, could possible consider of more than 8 youth CG. Well, you should see how pack the auditorium was, and some people have no chairs to sit! Haha.. I believe that during the Breakaway Camp, there will going to be more people! =) It's time to know more names in the zone..

The night life at Clarke Quay was really beautiful. Hope that I can go there more in future. =)Actually, my world of life is rather small. It was through this CG, W421, that I had broke alot of my "virgin". Such as late night movies at The Cathay, KTV at Katong, Ma La Hou Guo at Bugis, MindsCafe fellowshipping and many more. Haha.. And, that was the first time in my life that I go out late at night. Haha.. Thanks for rescuing a frog in the well and setting it free to see the world, W421.

Didn't really fellowship with members after the competition, as everyone was heading home. Yeah, we are good boys and girls. Hahaha.. (Doesn't mean the night life people are bad) Haha.. Had a good chat with Wei Jian on the way to home. Thanks Wei Jian, I feel so bless to have you as my member. =)

Derek, you must Jia You ok? Never give up on yourself. Remember, life is a bed of roses, because roses have thorns, but sometime in life, it is sweet too. =) So, all this are part and parcels of life, but we can always draw strength and love from God. God love you and I love you too! =)

No comments: