Monday, November 26, 2007

:: IPPT ::

The only time that I ever past my IPPT was when I was in Secondary 4, back in 2000. I have not been passing it ever since. This thing, has cause me alot of problems. Why? It's because I have to attend RT every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It really drained away my strength and energy, wasting alot of my time as well.

One thing I don't understand. I am just a NSF, why my officers keep wanting me to pass? Only regulars are required to pass their IPPT. I did not sign any contract that I have to pass my IPPT upon enlisting! Why? Is it for my own good, or is it because they want to have a good name in the section?

I heard my earth-shaking news from one of my camp mate yesterday, but I shall not mention it here. One thing I can say was, he have cause me a fear for me to take IPPT.

Henry, Wei Jian, thanks for your encouragement. I will try my best and put in every effort that I do. If I do my best, God will do the rest! You guys will hear good news soon! =)

No comments: