Saturday, November 24, 2007

:: Decisions? ::

I am given a choice, to come in on Saturday or Sunday to go back to camp. Both of the days I can't really make it as I got something important on. Still, I have to make a choice. Sat I have Prayer Meeting with my ZS Ming Jing, and Sun I have my last ministry gathering at my leader's house as we are going to seperate ways due to the new English Service starting next week.

I decided to choose to come in to camp on Sunday, because I wanna to come to learn to pray. In the end, the prayer meeting was cancel and it was change to pre-camp (Breakaway Camp) briefing instead. I was so discourage, and I thought to myself, when can I ever make a wise decision?

After talking to Si Hui, I feel better. She told me that if I choose to go to camp on Sat, I will miss a chance to pray. Besides, Ming Jing share a very good word on that day. Nevertheless, both days I still have to sacrifise one of them, and both days are equally important to me. So no matter what decision that I have make, I will still feel regret why did I not choose the other one. I share this with Wei Jian too, and I feel that no matter what decision that I have make, its still worth it. Thanks Wei Jian, I feel really bless to have you as my member, and as a brother in Christ. =)

Counting down to 196 days to ORD! Yes!

No comments: