Wednesday, November 21, 2007

:: Change for a good cause ::

I will be serving this Sat in Chorus Board Ministry. This will be the last time that we will be serving together as a team. That's because some of my ministry friends will be moving to form a new English Service back at Jurong West. One of them who move is my ministry leader, Jacelyn.

I have been in this ministry since Emerge 2006, and I am really happy to serve in this fun and challenging ministry. Jacelyn had really taught me alot of things and I really learn alot from her. She will also call me up once every 3 weeks and ask me how I am doing. This ministry has also help me grow, and I am proud to be in this ministry. =)

I could still remember the times how I have make alot of mistakes. One of the major mistakes that I have made was during the Jurong West prayer meeting, and I was doing a praise song. I have make one silly mistake and it result in me panic, and I flash the wrong lyrics to the congregation. Thankfully, one of them take over and it was successful. After that prayer meeting, Jacelyn did not condemn me, but rather encourage me, to be more vigilant and alert next time.

Times also include when Si Hui care for me by asking me how I was doing, and I am surprise that she can see me going through some problems in my life. All the friends in this ministry has really been a great blessing to me. =)

As the new English Service will start at Jurong West next week, some will move over there. We will be separating for at least the next 3 - 4 years, until the marketplace stadium is ready. That will be the time, that we will be reunited again. However, it's all for a good cause. One day, the time will come.

Thank you CHCCB team 1, I will never forget the times that I have serve with you people!

* Thanks Gen, for reading my blog. May you enjoy the trip in Hong Kong. Take good care, and looking forward to see you back soon.. ;)

No comments: