Sunday, December 2, 2007

:: Prayer Meeting, Service, Ministry, Fellowshipping ::

Have a Prayer Meeting at Riverwalk yesterday. It was very good, and I felt the peace of God in the place. =) Thanks Jian... I can have that special feeling next time. Looking forward to pray at 2a.m in the morning at camp! Haha.. God's presence will penetrate the camp and all of us will get touch from Him! ;)

Service is also very good as Pastor Kong is back with us again. I really love this guy as he is an interesting speaker. Not only that, the way he live his life 32 years as a christian, never giving up, and loving God more and more each day. He's a great example to the younger generation of believers to follow.

I have a chance to serve side board, and I do the worship song, "Here In My Life". Thank God everything was done smoothly and I did not flash any wrong lyrics to the BVs and Choir. Haha.. Looking forward to have a chance to do praise song in future, more challenging as switching and flashing speed is much faster than worship. Can't imagine how will I do if I flash the song "Rain Down". Haha.. But yeah, gonna take a step of faith to do it, if not I will not be progessing in this ministry. =)

After Service, my CG celebrate Henry's birthday. I felt bad as I didn't get the lighter/matches which I am suppose to get. End up the cake have a candle without light. Haiz.. Hope that Henry will enjoy it still.. =P Gonna be more responsible next time.. We went to Airport T1 to have Popeye Chicken. The food is delicious, and the que is worth waiting for. =) First time trying and I would love to eat again. Marsh potato, fries, chicken, bread with the strawberry jam was nice.. Haha.. I love tempting people. So yeah.. Haha.. God, forgive me for I have sin... =P

Thanks Derek for the offer to watch movie. I can't join you guys as I am quite broke. In future ok? =) God, I pray for more financial blessings over my life, rain down opportunities of open doors that lead to financial breakthrough. Thank you God.. =)

Breakaway Camp tml! So happy.. Going to RT first before heading down to the campus. Going to breakaway all my weakness in that fun camp! =)

No comments: