Wednesday, November 7, 2007

:: Out of camp course ::

Today was a good day for me! No need to stay in camp. Went over to Changi Airbase to have some course. Finally can take a break from the place which will drain away my strength. Haha.. =)

For the past few days, I have been going to camp early and going back late.. Due to RT sessions.. I fail my IPPT.. Sigh.. Wish that I could pass so that I will need not go for the session anymore.. Waste of time plus going home late and decreasing my morale...

God, create a unusual miracle in my life, so that I could pass my IPPT. Currently, I can only do a 2 non-standard pull up, and a miserable 186cm standing board jump. The minimum to pass for pull up is 6, and the passing for standing board jump is 216 cm. God, I pray for a unusual miracle so that I can do all this things! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! =) I also look forward for more open doors for me so that I can have more blessings!

No comments: