Thursday, November 8, 2007

:: I wonder? ::

Even though today is Deepavali, I am required to go back to camp. Only 6 people are required to go back. However, I am given a choice to go back or not to, and I strongly say that I don't wish to go back.

The reason is because I have been going in to camp quite early for the past few days, either 5 plus or 6 plus, and I went back quite late, which is quite tiring. Secondly, I have CG in the afternoon, and I wish very much to go too.

On the way back yesterday, I told one of my friend(who have already had a family of his own), that if he wish to plan for family outing, I can stand in for him. Well, I though by sacrifising for my own happiness in exchange of 3 people happiness will be pretty good. He say that he will SMS me to confirm with his wife. In the end, it really came to past. He asked me if I can stand in for him.

Later that night, I recieve an SMS from my leader, Sharon, that she will preach a very good message and she will also be praying for us, indivually, which is not very frequent. I stare at my handphone, and I begin to think, am I begin stupid to say those words earlier to my friend and promise him?

When I woke up this morning, I begin to think. Am I trying to say that God is more important than the 3 people? Yes, we can sacrifise for people, but for this case, am I doing the right thing? I love my CG alot, and if I am given a choice, of course I would spend my time with my members more.

Guys, have I made the right choice? Someone please give advises...

No comments: