Sunday, November 11, 2007

:: Great Service ::

Service with Rev. Dr. Ulf Ekman was great! I really love his teachings and the way he preach. He is indeed a great preacher to have in City Harvest. A mentor of Pastor Kong, and City Harvest would not be what it is today without him. =) I respect this great man of God alot!

Well, we also have special guest singer Carola Haggkvist with us! A Swedish singer entertainer and song writer. She had a really powerful voice and I really love it, especially the song "Invinsible". =)

My member, Cheng Xi bought her 2 albums and he manage to get her signature and a photograph with her! First in the que somemore! ArGh!! (Jealous).. Haha.. Opps.. God, I repent.. :P

I didnt manage to get the ablums because it's SOLD OUT! Ps Ulf book about "The Holy Calling" is begin sweep away as well! Sounds as if its the Great Singapore Sale! But NO! Haha.. Very powerful right? Anyway, if I can, I shall get it next week! I don't mind if someone bless me with the gift, and I shall remember you for life. It's a blessing to give, and I shall tell you how a member of mine got bless.. =)

A bought B to church. B was grateful, and she decided to bless A with a bible dictionary. For those who knows, there was a Attributes Winning Contest or something, so B was entittle to take part in the contest to win the hamper. Last Wednesday, the Attributes people call B, and tell her that she have won something, but they didnt tell her what was that. So on Sat after service, B go and retrieve her prize. Guess what she won? A SERMON ON THE MOUNT VCD!! Worth nearly $200!! Isn't amazing? B spent only about $70 for her gift to A. Till now, A don't know about it yet, but soon she will. If I am A, I will feel happy, because both A and B are being bless.. =)

God is indeed wonderful. Praise the Lord. Who knows, you bless me with the CD and you may reap a harvest of VCDs! Hahaha.. :D

No comments: