Tuesday, November 13, 2007

:: Day Off and Leave ::

WooHoo!! Today I am on day off and 2 days leave. Haha.. Shiok! :P Friday then continue go back work again. But its good lar, reserving the next 7 days leave for a good purpose. BREAKAWAY CAMP!! Hahaha.. It has been long since I went for a camp. Well, I do went for camp, but its a very different one.. =)

So what am I going to do today? Well, maybe just tidy up my room ba.. It's not that messy but still can be improve on it. Maybe later also go for a jog around my house. Intending to go swimming but the swimming pool is close every Tuesday. -.- Nvm.. There is still plenty of chances in future. =)

Last Sat, Glenn accepted Christ! 1 more soul added to W421! Haha.. More breakthroughs for W421! =D Congrats for Henry! Happy ORD.. Finally can see your pink I/C after being seperated for 2 years.. All the best for your future! =)

No comments: