Sunday, October 11, 2009

:: See See ::

I doubt anyone will be reading my blog because I have not been updating it for a long time, since August. Haha.. Well, what have I been to? Good and bad. Life seems pretty normal with such things happening, isn't? 

I really hope that I will go for Water Baptism this coming November. Things have been happening and it stopped me from going. However, one thing to know is that we do not need to be perfect to go for it. If that is the requirement, none of us will be qualified to go for it. Repentance is the only requirement, which I hope that I will have a breakthrough in that area I have been struggling for 10 over years. 

To passer-by: How have you been? I hope that you are still around reading my blog. Haha.. So when will you reveal your identity to me? I have a feeling that you are Louisa's friend. Haha.. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isto é legal!

rascunhosdecaneta.blogspot.com