Monday, August 10, 2009

:: It's been a long time ::

Indeed, it has been a very long time since I touch this blog. I have lost the fervency of blogging. And have been facebooking all this while. Haha..

So how have I been? I would say, it has been a pretty bad patch that I go through. I was telling Si Hui that it was a miracle that I went for Service last Saturday, because I have made a vow that I will never come to church again after the 20th anniversary. Please don't asked me why. I am not telling. But for 3 simple reasons, it makes me stay on.

1) I feel very happy to be part of the 27,000 strong church in Singapore. During the 20th anniversary, I saw thousands and thousands of people coming together, praising and worshipping God. How awesome is this place, the gates of heaven. I wish to go, but looking at all this people, they are so hungry for God. Why would they want to come to church so early in the morning? It's the presence that draws them here. Life will be very different if a part of my life do not have God and a church.

2) I had a good time serving in Chorus Board for all 3 days in FOP. I feel great to be part of this dynamic ministry in church. =) Sometimes, I really feel like leaving this ministry, (*Not the reason that I don't want to come to church again), but because I feel that the leaders are really good and they are fun and caring. The reason why I want to leave this ministry is because I feel so small in this ministry, but den again, many people started small too. I am not saying that I want to do great things for God, of course I want, but I don't want to progress on unless I can be flow well with pastors and BVs at Side Board. I can do better. =)

3) Overnight Prayer Meeting is one of the most impact that makes me to stay on. I feel Him. He gave me the Word. He is there. He comforted me. =)

No comments: