Monday, March 16, 2009

:: The Great Depression 2009 ::

While the world is going through the financial crisis due to the Wall Street Meltdown in late 2008, I am going through a depression in 2009, that is why this title is called "The Great Depression 2009".

How I wish that I can have a sponge of brain where I can easily absorbed what the teacher is talking about. Unfortunately, I can't. My mind tends to react slowly but the teacher is teaching so fast. Take for a MRT train example, I am still at Boon Lay and the teacher is at Commonwealth already. It's super stress going through this stage of my life.

Not only troubled by studies, but also in other areas too. The struggles in my mind, this and that, everything. Haiz... Poor Wei Ming. How I wish that I can go to the arms of my Father in Heaven right now. 

No comments: