Tuesday, January 20, 2009

:: Wish to be alone ::

Sometimes. . . I feel that I am a strange guy. When I wish to be alone, I would wish people to talk to me. When people talk to me, I will not want to talk to them. Now, I am going through this stage. . . Weird me. . .  

Chinese New Year is just ard the corner, however, I do not really look forward to it. The only thing I look forward to CNY is to get Ang Baos. Haha.. I love the season more during the Pre-CNY where I get to clean the house, getting excited with the shopping of goods and during the eve Reunion Dinner. As soon as the clock hits the CNY Day 1, I will look forward for the next year Pre-CNY again. Another weird point of me. =.=

2009 is the year of cow, and its "my year", and which means I am 24 this year. 12 years ago(The year of cow), I am taking PSLE! Haha.. If I can and if there's a chance, I will wish to go back to retake my PSLE, studying harder, going to Express stream and going into JC

If another 12 years were to pass by again, I will be in my mid-thirties le. Gosh.. So old, where will I be I wonder? What house will I get to stay in? Will I be married? How many kids will I have? 

Thanks for your SMS Pascale. =) Really appreciate that you are not just a listener who listen and forget, but a listener who listen and encourage. ^^ 

No comments: