Wednesday, January 21, 2009

:: Ministered ::

When I read Andrew's blog on "Random", I was being ministered by what he said. The way that he blogged never fail to surprise me sometimes. There's just something special about this guy. 

Whenever he blogged, he did not showed off how great he know about God and the Word. Whenever I read his entries, I will feel ministered, I will feel that I am "eating and drinking" spiritually. His entries are simple and yet it carries an anointing to bless others, to build up other believers in the Kingdom Of God. Sometimes the entries that he wrote may provoked you, but yet he does not tear your spirit apart. He may be harsh, but yet he can managed to minister to a stubborn person like me.

His relationship with God are not just merely God as his Lord and Saviour, not only a Father, not only a friend, but a very close friend, like an intimate couple. =)

I am really glad and bless to have a frenz, a brother in Christ like him. =) May God use this strong man to continue to be a blessings to others in the Kingdom of God. 


No comments: