Wednesday, October 15, 2008

:: Crazy Mission ::

Decided to train my body as it has not been properly being maintain since I ORD. So, I decided to went for a jog. =)

Previously when I jog, I will always run the usual route around my house. However, this time round, I decided to take a challenge. I run along a road that I have never run before, and I reach SAFTI Military Institute! Haha.. Crazy right? Well, it's actually quite near to my house, just that it's not a common route that people will take to jog, so I decided to be a joker to jog. Haha. . .

Actually, I quite like the route that I jog because it's new, although its along the road and there are cars and lorries passing by. Haha. Well, I am not sure if OCS is located inside the camp, but I am quite sure that it could be inside, although I have not been to OCS before. So, I begin to start praying for the OCS guys, especially for Kelvin and Joseph. Not sure if it works, but I remember Chloe did this for her Marsiling Sec kids, so I decided to try it out too. Hahaa.. =P

I will be running more often this few days, more of the crazy route that I have chosen, to train for my IPPT. =)

Just to side track abit. How should you react when the birthday guy ask you if you were to celebrate birthday for him? Well, I experience that last Thursday. I was happily preparing myself to go out when this guy call me. I was stunned, lost of words, don't know what to say. Haha... So, I just encourage him to come for the meeting, but he say he consider first. Well, in the end, he did come.

Sometimes, I would desire the wisdom from God, so that I can really speak in a right way. =)

I stumble upon this photo when I was cleaning up my room just now. Man, it just bring back the memories of the good old days. . . . .

This photo was taken in 1950. Back den, I was still a young and strong 18 year old man. A happy go lucky guy, no worries and leading a carefree life. I came from a well to do family and money isn't a problem for me.

One day, I was bored and decided to go to the nearby river to catch some fighting fish to fight with my friends. Upon reaching the river bank, I was careless and I fell into a deep pit, it was so dark, very very dark. . .

When I woke up, everything was different, and I realised that I have come into the year 2003. From then on, I start my life new. No one knows my past, until now, the photo which I have shown you. . . I really miss my family and friends badly. . .

No comments: