Monday, August 11, 2008

:: I'm back (Part 2) ::

Last Sat is a National Day, and I am required to work. I was pretty happy because in just a day, my pay cross over $100. Haha.. It was really a joy to have abundance in my bank, not yet banked in but soon. Haha.. Of course, money is always not enough. Well, not because I am greedy, but there are alot of things that I need to buy. Sometimes I wish to bless people too. =)

Service was great with Pastor Tan @ JW today. I love hearing his stories of how he started serving in Sound Ministry, following by taking part in Inter-Church Sports day, and how he started to serve in dance ministry in Easter drama, and then that's how he get into creative arts and then he get to know Pastor Kong & Sun. Through that, he take up driving license and then he will drive Pastor around. Cool right? I never knew that my No. 2 man in church, Pastor Tan can dance. Haha.. Oh ya, the whole congregation was shock too I guess, cuz he look so "Si Wen".. Laughter roar across the whole auditorium and everyone applause for him. Haha..

My dad's birthday is today. My siblings and I went to do some shopping at JP and we work together and cook a dinner for him. This is the first year we buy a cake for him too, and he was very happy. He smiled! Haha.. In the past, we didn't buy for him cuz he always say he don't want a cake. Well, this year, we just buy. It's not abt the cake I guess, but it's about honoring. He always work so hard for the family, and it's not easy to bring up 6 kids. Next time, I really hope that I can have the capacity to bring him to a restaurant to eat. =)

It's going to a tiring week this week. Work starts @ 8.30a.m and end till 6p.m or 8p.m. Tired but happy. =) Maybe if I can, I will go to Heart of God Church for the morning prayer meetings, cuz travelling to my workplace will be easier and I can reach on time. Well, maybe next week when my work starts @ 9a.m.

Good Night...

No comments: