Sunday, July 27, 2008

:: I'm back! ::

It has been a pretty long time since I blog. Maybe about 2 weeks? My flesh has been physically tired due to work, and there will be more to come for the next 2 - 3 weeks. This is due to more work load that is coming up, and I will also be working on National Day. Well, I am pretty happy because firstly there's no service on that day and it won't affect my church timing and my pay is double! Haha..

I have decided to let go on certain areas that I am struggling for a long time. There would be times when I face temptations, but I don't wish to hurt God's feeling anymore. He has been so good to me, so good. . . I can't depend on my own strength to have a complete breakthrough, and I want to cling on His strength. There might be times when I go through the cycle again, but I want to run to Him even more, because there's no one else above God to seek the source from. (I pray that this will be crave in my heart and my mind always)

Service was really good. I really need to repent because I . . . . (Si Hui will know). During Prayer Meeting, I apologise to God and I asked for His forgiveness. I pray for a word that will come in season that will really touch my heart, and so it did. =) Pastor Derek gave an altar call for those who feel weary, and I went forward with Louisa. I can really feel God's touch when one of the Pastor lay hands on me, either Pastor Tan or Pastor Aries. When I fall onto the ground, my face was hot, but I don't know why. When I fall onto the ground, my shirt was lifted up and thus my stomach was being EXPOSED! Not totally but about 1/4 of it. I was really embrassed and I don't know how should I react. Thankfully the ushers or the security cover it with a towel. (I always thought that is only meant for sisters!) Maybe I am the first brother in the whole CHC history to use it. O_O

W421 is experiencing a growth. Our total membership have hit above 15 and it was really a good sign for more growth. Wei Jian brought a new frenz, Bernard, for service today, and he is only sec 1. Quite a cute but playful boy. Hahaa.. We went over to Terminal 3 for a time of fellowship. Was quite glad to have Kelvin back with us and he look really different! It's really not easy for him as he was in the enhanced batch, so everything was like very rush for him. Kelvin, stay strong k? Will keep you in prayers. =)

CG will change back to Friday as there's no house available to use on Sunday, thus, it's back to Friday CG again and I'm glad that this arrangement is make as I can continue to serve at JW again. I am really happy to serve over there because I felt that I grow together with the service. From the starting week that I serve in JW, the Powerhouse section was not really filled. Slowly, it kept on adding people, and 2 weeks ago, it was really jam pack all the way to the back! It's just an ordinary service, no special speakers! It's really a joy to see Service 4 growing although I am not anchor in that service, but it's a sign that hitting 30,000 is happening real soon.

Having a outreach later on at Holland V. Pray that frenzs will be really impacted by the fellowshipping of the saints, and members will greatly enjoy the fun! Good night! =)

No comments: