Tuesday, July 1, 2008

:: Tuesday ::

Financial Blessings have come to past!!

On Monday, which is yesterday, my dad bless me with $50.
On Tuesday, which is today, the government bless me with $200.
On Wednesday, which is tomorrow, will I get a $800 blessings? Haha..

Really thank God for His provision throughout this dry season of mine. It's really a miracle for me that I am able to have financial blessings when things seems impossible to me. Where would the money come from?

On top of that, I have been selected to work! I will be starting work tomorrow, and I have to report at 8.45a.m. Haha.. The job payment system also works in a very good way, which means I will get paid 2 times per month, but it will take another week to process. Anyway, what more can I asked for? God is really a good God. =)

I just signed up for MySavings Account through POSB. I think that this would be a good way to help me to save money. I "pledge" to save $50 every month and it will be deducted on the 25th of a new month. It's really pathetic to see my current bank account fall less than $500, which is suppose to be the amount inside or $2 will be deducted.

I will also be starting to have a personal book of my expenses for every month starting July. Every dollar and every cents, I will pay attention to it. This is a good way to keep track where my money go, and in which area I should cut down my expenses. It will mainly be tithe, handphone bills, transportation allowance, food, and some miscellaneous items such as refreshments for CG, stationery, etc.

Hopefully, through all this steps, I can see a financial breakthroughs in my life. =)

No comments: