Monday, June 30, 2008

:: Me ::

It's been quite sometime since I blog. Maybe just like Pascale, I have lost the interest in blogging. Maybe, it could be due to my emotion that I am going through, I don't really feel like talking, I feel that it's hard for me to open up to people. I wish that I can share what I am going through with people, but it's just too hard for me.

Last Saturday, my zone have a meeting at Riverwalk. I was suppose to reach there by 0930 for training for catcher, but I overslept. The actual meeting starts at 1130. I was thinking of going for the meeting anot, because my ez-link card value is depleting, and I have no money to top up, nor to have a proper meal. It's either I don't have money to top up, or I don't have money to eat. I hesitate for a very long time, then I decided to go. I have a quick bath, because my dad can fetch me to Boon Lay MRT before he go to work. He was actually outside having breakfast with some of my siblings. However, I was about to finish drying myself and he came back. He was not able to wait for me as he was in a hurry. I came out of the toilet, it was 1035. Actually, I was thinking of borrowing money from him first, but I didn't have a chance. I don't know what to do, I was in a loss, I felt emo. It's just so hard for me to go out. Should I just skip Expo service and go for Jurong West service for a time being? It's just a 7 min walk from my house. Can save up to $5 of transportation fees from my house to Expo, and from Expo to my house.

Maybe, I was just going through what Henry is going through after he ORD. No money for travelling, and that's why sometimes it's really hard for him to join us for dinner. You watch people eat and you don't. Maybe, it's good to have blessings from the members once in awhile, but if every week that happens, you won't really feel good at all.

My main concern now is to get a job and save some money. I will be going for a interview tomorrow at Somerset. Hopefully I am able to get the job, although I will miss the chance to go for Saturday zone prayer meetings in future. I couldn't wait anymore, this could be one of the best opportunities for me to earn money. Anyway, I can still go for CG, Service 2, and able to serve in ministry, so it won't be any big issue.

Emotion dying, verge of going insane. . . . .

No comments: