Tuesday, May 6, 2008

:: Why? ::

I lend a phone to this friend of mine few weeks back. Lets call this person AJ. AJ need a phone urgently and I thought to myself, "Hey, why not go an extra mile for someone? Take all the trouble in meeting AJ from Jurong West to City Hall?". So, I wake up early in the morning which I dread to, to pass AJ the phone. I was quite happy, because I go for the extra mile for someone.

Just a few days ago, I SMS AJ that I need the phone back cuz my dad's phone is spoilt and he needs it. However, I couldn't really get in contact with AJ although AJ did replied me saying that he/she wants to meet up in the afternoon to pass it to me. However, that did not come to pass. . .

Disappointed. . . Why should I go for an extra mile for someone? If I never go for that extra mile, all this will not happen. . . Am I such an easy person to get bully? Why should I be soft to people? Why I can't be mean and nasty? Why am I so easily taken advantage of by people? Why? ? ? Maybe, I should not be the stupid, kind, soft Wei Ming anymore? Or maybe, I should not trust people so easily again?

No comments: