Sunday, May 11, 2008

:: Updates ::

Service was good, more of heartwarming because the church celebrates Mother's Day. I love the drama, it never fails to bring the story across to the congregation, and of course, it will definitely bring laughter to us.

After service, we went over to Marina Square Hong Kong Cafe to fellowship. Food was pretty good over there, and I order a Baked Black Pepper Beef Rice. The portion can made me quite full. Haha... Last time I order the Chicken Curry Rice and it was very delicious too. I love Hong Kong Cafe.. =)

Get to know a guy call Joseph through Louisa. He is from our zone too, from Pearle's CG. Haha.. Was very happy to know that he stays in Boon Lay too. Maybe, trip to Expo won't be that lonely anymore. . .

There are some major changes in Connect Group. I am joining over to Wei Jian's Connect Group, CG1.

CG1: Wei Jian (CGL), Derek, Niger, Wei Ming
CG2: Pascale (CGL), Louisa, Si Hui, Hui Shan
CG3: Kelvin (CGL), Yan Qiu, Terence
CG4: Aaron, Glenn, Cheng Xi (Taking turns to be CGL)

Recently, I just found out that there is a regular in my camp who is from City Harvest too. Was pretty happy cuz I finally find someone who is from the same church as me. It feels like, I am not alone that kind. Haha... =)

Bringing my mum to KFC later to celebrate Mother's Day. It start from small, next time, I will bring her to a restaurant.. =) Glory to glory.

No comments: