Wednesday, May 14, 2008

:: Jurong West, here I come!! ::

Si Hui(From Chorus Board) called me earlier to ask about me. I was very surprised and yet touched as she have never call me before. We chit chat abit and it was a good session of chit-chatting, and some updating of personal particulars. Haha.. Her records showed that I am still in N212 and in JS Zone. Hahaa..

She also asked me if I am keen to serve at Jurong West on Sunday. And my answer is "Yes!". Hahaa.. I am so looking forward to serve at Jurong West!

They will be using a new side board over at the main auditorium, as the original one is used at Expo. The new side board over at Jurong West will have chinese characters in it. So, there will no need be using han yu pin yin anymore. Haha.. Wooo.. So excited to go to Jurong West! I don't know when, but I can't wait to go over there!

Jurong West, here I come!

No comments: