Saturday, April 12, 2008

:: Friday's Voices ::

Just realised from CG today that Sharon has been reading people's blog recently. Wonder if she did read mine? LoL.. Anyway, my blog has been pretty dry and I has not been updating as much as I first started this blog. Maybe, I should get back the passion of blogging again, even if its just a short event that happen on the day.

Recently, I fail to perform duty during my camp and I was given 4 extras. In my vocation, we will tend to meet with different scenarios and we have to react according to the situation. However, on the particular fateful Wednesday afternoon, I had a first encounter with a different situation. Thankfully everything was good in the end but I had a good scolding from my Encik, and was given 4 extras.

I don't blame him for the punishment that he has given to me because I felt that I deserve it. I should have read up if I am not familiar with the knowledge that I ought to know. All along ever since he came to be my Encik, I have always been looking up upon him and respect him. Not because of the authority that he posses, but by the leadership skills that he had lead in my unit. Although he might be strict, but he still gain quite alot of respect from his man, and I really thank God that he is my leader in camp.

On the side note, I think he might be from CHC too. I saw him 2 years ago during Christmas Service at Expo. That time I just knew him not long only. Haha. . . Maybe before my ORD when I do my clearance, I will asked him this question. =)

Cell Group was great today and we have Hui Shan back with us. Was pretty happy to know from Si Hui that she will be coming for CG. Haha.. Specially made a trip down to CCK MRT Station to buy pies from Pie Kia. Get to know this brand from one of my Staff Sergeant in camp when she bought it to share with us, tasted one and I think its rather delicious although by that time I eat was pretty cool. Haha.. I was thinking, maybe I can share this food with W421 too. Meet up with Si Hui to get the pies as she was working nearby the area. Was late meeting her. Hahaa.. Anyway, we had some pause before buying the pies as it's not very cheap for CG Refreshments, but in the end we still buy it. Hahaa..

Word was good as it was an improvise from last week Sermon msg by Ps. Tan. Sharon came out with the Sermon herself. Hahaa.. Ps. Tan's Sermon never fails to motivate the congregation and I am sure alot of people have learn quite alot of knowledge by him, how to have an excellence thinking in our lifes... "Duty Vs Devotion", I will serve in my ministry as the primary purpose of a ministry, that is serving God and serving the church, the people, and not because I like to do the things that I love in my ministry.

During fellowshipping after CG, it was quite unusually quiet as we are always very noisy. Maybe just like what Sharon says, the Sunday CG has came alive. Haha.. Although I did not attend that CG 2 weeks ago on Sunday, but I heard that its pretty silence.

Went to my house nearby coffee shop to have dinner, a bowl of laska. The coffee shop is just beside the CHC Jurong West one. Haha.. Saw Jason and Desmond from our Zone one, think Jason is rehearsing for his wedding tml. Haha.. Congrats to the newly wedded couple.

Going to camp tml, can also take this opportunity to clear my extras. Nitez.. =)

No comments: