Sunday, January 20, 2008

:: Happenings ::

Had a great CG meeting on Friday. Sharon talks about "Building Up Your Self-Esteem". Although this message is not new, however, we will always get new revelation whenever we heard the message again. =)

Bought donuts for the CG as refreshment. Hope that they like it. Haha.. Only Derek commented that the donuts was good. Thanks bro! Haha.. Oh yeah.. I wanna share an interesting story happen before CG.

I was SMS-ing Sharon and asked how many people will be attending CG so I can buy the right amount of donuts for the CG. I recieve a SMS from an unknown number saying, "Well, that depends, if you include me, that will be one more. *wink*". I thought that Sharon have a new handphone number and she used that number to reply me. Sometimes, Sharon don't take refreshments one, so that SMS didn't really puzzle me. So I begin to reply and ask her if she did change her number. And the reply came to realise that the person was not Sharon, but was someone else! He introduced himself as Simon, and I though he is the Simon from my workplace. So it go on and on. Realising that we don't know each other at all. However, what amazes us were we were from the same flight but different base! Hahaa.. What an amazing way to know each other in this manner. I guess, I should meet up with this guy some day for coffee.
(Oh yeah. I only realise something the following day, I had the wrong number in my hp when Sharon msg me... -.-)

Serve in Chorus Board today. I was given a opportunity to do all the songs! Praise & Worship!! First time ever that I am being asked to do. I do songs like, "Breakaway", "Everybody Praise The Lord", "God of Ages", "I Wanna Stay" and "Here In My Life". My legs was trembling when I do the Praise Songs! Hahaa.. Thank God that everything went on smoothly and I didn't really make any mistakes. Thank God for the strength to do this. =) The goals that I set had come to past for this area! Haha.. I think I want to move on to do the BVs, and slowly to the Main LED by March 2009!

City Harvest is starting a brand new Service in Jurong West! Service 3 on Sunday is so pack that people are sitting on the steps already. So in 2 -3 February in 2 weeks time, the Service 1 will officially be starting, at 3.30p.m. As such, Sat service at Expo will change to 5.30p.m. =) How I wish that I can be part of the Jurong West revival. I wanna go back to Jurong West again. The good old days. . . So Lord, I pray that You will decided which area You want our CG to go to. Hear the cries of the westerners in W421. Let a revival broke forth in the west in W421. Thank You Jesus. Amen. =) (Just being random, let the east say I stay in the west. And let the west confess that they stay in the west!) Hahaha.. :D

Went for BS after ministry. It was good. I love Ming Jing alot, the way that he teaches is never boring. Hahahaa.. And the way he giggle, is just so cute I tell you! Hahaha.. Well, so bless to have him as my Zone Supervisor. His lessons are quite "challenging" in a way. Will not say out here, or else you may not dare to attend his lesson. Hahaha.. But, it was really fun. So don't be scare huh? Have faith to attend the most exciting BS lesson with this fun guy. =)

Fellowship was good at Bugis Junction Food Junction. Had a Black Pepper Chicken Steak with fries. Price are quite abit above average, cost about $6.50. Still ok bah. The food was quite good, just that I am not really full. Haha.. Btw, our CG has two more new members! Kelvin and Aaron! Hahaa.. Glad to have them joining our CG. =) Went over to Esplanade to walk walk. The sea view was really beautiful. How I wish that I could just stay there for a long time to watch the sky, but I have to reach camp early the following day. Had a good chat with Derek and the members. Last train was 11.49p.m at City Hall to Boon Lay, and I leave around 11.44p.m. Rush like mad for the MRT station, and thank God I manage to board the train! The distance wasn't near and my legs were like very tired already and no more strength to go on. Haha.. Thank You Lord! I meet my BMT Platoon Sergeant while I was on the train. Hahaa.. Well, isn't it a happening journey for me this week? =) What an adventurous week!

When I got into the train, I wasn't feeling that well as I just drank a bottle of coke earlier on. So it was like the coke was "shaking" in my stomach. Haha.. I didn't really know what I am feeling. But my stomach isn't pain at all. Maybe, I am just tired physically afterall. Buy some cup noodles before going home. Gonna to eat them at camp tml.

*E430 peeps. I will miss you guys! Hope to see you around in Expo or Jurong West!*


God... I am so disappointed with people recently. Especially some of my camp mates and the friends that I trusted so much. I feel like giving up sometimes. I feel like showing attitude and just shout at their faces. I did not really express fully how I feel to the one who "hurt" me. Just drop them hints only. Just happen recently on Friday morning, I got very irritated by my camp mate, cuz all they do is to push the shitty job to me. I got really upset with them, and I just don't wish to talk, and I just want to be alone. God, help me to expand the capacity in my heart. To do things which people are not willing to do. To walk the narrow way, not to get easily hurt whenever peole critise me. Help me to stay more positive as a person, and to love others even more. Thank You Jesus, Amen...

No comments: