Sunday, November 18, 2007

:: Service With Rev Dr Phil Pringle ::

What can I say? It was definitely one of the best service that I have ever attend. Ps Phil paint as he preaches! He paint the drawing of the last supper of Jesus having with his disciples. And it was really beautiful. =)

I am so happy for one of my brother, my friend, my member, Derek. He came for service today and he respond to the altar call! He had a close step with Ps. Phil and even shook hands with him! Wow!! How many a times in your life can you shake hands with a Pastor? Haha.. It's really glad to see someone finding God's first love back again.. =)

I gave him a book call "But God" by Ps Phil. It's really a blessing to give, and I hope that we will walk together with the Lord till eternity, forever and ever. W421, let's walk together ok? No matter what may come along our way, we will always know that God will never forsake us, He will never leave us alone to fight the battle. Let's pray strong for a greater unity in the CG, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against us! Amen.. =)

No comments: