Thursday, June 4, 2009

:: HP Spoilt ::

Handphone spoilt again. Poor HPs. All die under my hands. Haiz.. God, cast out the spirit of HP destroyer inside me. 

So fast.. Going to exam tml already. I am not ready to face the challenge, but still I am gonna do it. I really appreciate Samuel and Pascale for their encouragement this few days. Not forgetting Louisa, Kelvin, Hui Shan & Yen Hwee. Haha.. I feel so loved by them. Of course, those "secret" prayer warriors who prayed for me.

It was quite fruitful to study at JW this two days. The Rivera is really beautiful at night. When I am stress, I will just stare at the water dripping. The sound of water that hit against the earth and water, a beautiful melody that clams one's heart. =)

Next week is morning PM. Will I make it? That's hard to say. I shall try, since I stay quite near to church. 

No comments: