Sunday, May 31, 2009

:: Randoms in point form ::

01) I am having my exams at RJC and ACJC on 5th June & 10th June.
02) My brother will be enlisting on 12th June. 
03) I am going for reservist on 22nd June.
04) I am on leave now till 10th June, and from 22nd June onwards.
05) I am thinking of going to CHC to study during SOT hours next week.
06) I am going to clear my loans soon! Praise God. =)
07) Congrats to Kelvin and Joseph for becoming an officer.
08) Biblestudy on Song of Solomon was great. 
09) Walking from Pioneer MRT to JW is almost the same as walking from Expo MRT to Hall 1.
10) We are shifting from Hall 8 to Hall 1, but I am only affected by 2 weeks. Haha.. 
11) I am happy that I can go for my cousin's wedding dinner soon. I love shark fin. 
12) Looking forward to see my secondary school tutor, which happen to be my cousin's friend.
13) I want to loose weight.
14) Didn't really enjoy mini-emerge, but it was still good. =)
15) I want to try a ride on the circle line, which I can when I go RJC @ Bishan next week.
16) I want to go to the Henderson Wave on a evening? Anyone want to go with me?
17) I am going to chiong my studies now.
18) So I shall blog again when I am free.
19) Have a great week everyone.
20) God loves you! =)

No comments: