Thursday, June 19, 2008

:: Internet Breakdown ::

Internet or modem have emotion? Yes they do. :'( A lightning cause a loud strike and my modem was terrify, thus causing him to shutdown. So, please don't bully your modem. Let it have some rest yeah?

Right now, I am attaching to another Internet source near my house there, Uheaven. A place that is set up quite some months ago or a year ago. Although the place is not really built up so nice, but at least it still have Internet access.

I promise about blogging the BIGBANG Camp. Somehow, I have lost the interest le. =P All I can say is, I really enjoyed this camp alot although I miss the Pulau Ubin trip due to having a dental appointment at NUH in the morning. Anyway, its really cool to be in the camp. My house is Amplified, and my team is Ai-Chong! Haha..

I would like to thank Wei Jian specially. Thanks for standing by me all this while and encourage me to go to camp. Although there were many times I am tempted not to go, but still, I went for it. Thank you so much. Not forgetting Sharon, you have been my emotional support. =) Lastly, all glory goes up to Jesus for keeping me safe throughout the camp! =)

No comments: